Palmer Ranch Property Management and Leasing Services
Let us manage your Palmer Ranch rental property
Most tenants recognize that working with a professional property manager yields more reliable results, including: safeguarded deposits, thorough vetting of owner/landlords and prompt and effective property repairs. Happy tenants make happy landlords.
Perhaps you’ve told yourself you never want to be a landlord. It’s a lot of work with many potential areas of risk. Running a rental property is like running a business.
That’s where we come in. We have the tools and experience to make the most of your Palmer Ranch rental property. Not only can we help maximize your return on your Palmer Ranch investment property, you turn the management of the property over to us and let us take care of the hassles.
If you thought you couldn’t afford a professional property manager, did you know...
Inquire About Our Services
Every day your Palmer Ranch rental property sits vacant, you are losing money.
- Do you have access to market data to best estimate currently competitive rental rates?
- Are you aware of the most effective means of marketing your Palmer Ranch rental property?
- Do you have access to networks of websites to distribute your listing to dozens of points over the Internet?
- Do you have access to the Multiple Listing Service that makes your listing known to other realtors around the area and to the general population through Realtor.com?
- Do you have time to promptly respond to rental inquiries and conduct showings of the property?
- Are you up-to-date with your responsibilities to your tenant as a landlord under Florida law?
- Do you have access to detailed, nationwide credit- and background-screening services?
- Do you know how to address the myriad landlord-tenant issues that can arise during a tenancy?
- Do you know how to initiate and file for an eviction should your tenant violate the lease?
Unlike many others out there in this economy, we have the skills and experience to best protect you in a rental transaction. We are thorough, consistent, and customer-oriented. We know how to run the business that is your Palmer Ranch investment property.
We have invested heavily in the most advanced technology tools to serve your needs.
Mount Vernon Property Management, Inc. complies with all state, local, and federal Fair Housing laws and the Florida Landlord and Tenant Act in Palmer Ranch property management.
Palmer Ranch Area Information
Palmer Ranch is a massive real estate development in Sarasota County, Florida between the cities of Sarasota and Osprey. Located very roughly by Clark Road, Tamiami Trail and Interstate 75, it was part of the original 80,000 acres (320 km²) of Florida land purchased by Bertha Honoré Palmer, wife of Chicago department store tycoon Potter Palmer, best known for the famed Palmer House hotel in Chicago. It is one of many former Florida cattle ranches developed into planned communities; the other most notable ranch conversion in the Sarasota Bradenton area is Lakewood Ranch.
Bertha Palmer, known as Mrs. Potter Palmer, came to Sarasota in 1910, and made a property on Little Sarasota Bay called Spanish Point her winter home. A progressive woman, she improved agricultural methods and added lavish gardens and buildings; today that land is the Historic Spanish Point garden and historic site. While the house The Oaks is gone, outbuildings and landscape remain, including remnants of designs by Achilles Duchene, after whom the Duchene Garden is named. Other former Palmer family holdings now open to the public include the Myakka River State Park and an expansion of Oscar Scherer State Park. Source From Wikipedia
- The Meadows
- Lakewood Ranch
- Downtown Sarasota
- Palmer Ranch
- Bird Key
- Lido Key
- Siesta Key
- Casey Key
- Palm Aire
- Longboat Key
- Pelican Cove